Technical writing services
Hi, I’m Kelly and I’m a freelance technical writer based in Melbourne’s north-eastern suburbs.
My technical writing services will make your complex systems easy to understand. And by any audience.
Need to explain a technical process but unsure where to start?
Have you tried to write an instruction manual but it’s confusing to others?
Or just can’t find the time to create screen-shots and write down every single step of each process?
Technical writers give you an outsider’s perspective of your systems. And they will ensure that your instructions are clear, concise and jargon-free.
That your reports get your message across both visually and in as few words as possible.
Why choose me to write your instruction manuals?
- I’ve produced technical documents for conferences and peer-reviewed journals
- I’ve developed custom programs and written user manuals for other staff to follow
- I can write short documents or lengthy PhD style reports
- I’ve been a consultant for over ten years and written technical reports about the IT, property, demographics, economic modelling and retail industries
- I understand the need for confidentiality
- I’m a self-learner and researcher so I can find my way around most topics
- I love the techie stuff such as computer programming, databases or customised apps
- I’m a detail person and will find all those inconsistencies and missing full stops for you
What types of technical services do I provide?
- Proofreading your existing technical manuals
- Writing software instructions from scratch
- Developing documentation and structuring reports in a logical way
- Researching technical processes and systems
- Technical blog content writing and managing content
- Scientific writing
- Academic writing
- Technical articles
- Business writing for your clients
Want to make sure that your technical reports are easy to follow by others?