Curb Appeal Tricks For Any Business
The way your business looks from the pavement can make a big difference to the customers you attract. Curb appeal can be part of your branding plan and can help to draw in potential customers to your premises. When customers or clients walk past or arrive at your business, an outside that looks welcoming makes a good impression before they even reach the door.
Develop a High Level of Cyber Security
There are a lot of people out there who would just love to hack into your business and cause some serious issues. Whether someone is trying to get into a financial account, steal personal information, or someone is just a troll who wants to cause trouble you need to have your business protected. There are several effective ways you can go about this that will give you the security you need to be able to keep yourself, your business, and your employees safe from losing precious information and resources. Checklists like the Essential 8 are great to review to give you some insight on what great cyber security looks like. It may take some effort to secure your company’s digital profile, but it will be well worth it to know that you, your business, and your staff are secure and your information is only your business and no one else’s.
- Clean the sidewalk. Pressure washing can be used to give the sidewalk or your car park a good clean. If the outside looks clean, your business will look a lot more professional and more inviting.
- Add some plants. Flowers and greenery are a quick way to add a splash of colour and visual appeal to the front of your business. Put out some plant pots by the door. This looks welcome, but it also gives people visiting your business the impression that someone is looking after it.
- Give your signage a refresh. If your signage is faded, it suggests that the business isn’t well-cared for and this gives a bad impression. Replace any signage that needs to be fixed, and repaint anything that has faded and looks like it could use a refresh. Show off your branding with pride and add logos to smart extras like outdoor cafe blinds.
- Sweep outside every day. The outside of your business can quickly get untidy, with litter, cigarette ends and other debris. Sweep at the front of your premises every day to clear away this debris. Before you open up for the day, sweep outside to get rid of any mess so your frontage looks cared for, tidy, and ready to welcome customers as they arrive.
- Change your window displays frequently. If you have a window at the front of your business premises, make the most of your displays. Showcase different ranges of products, and change these displays often. By changing them, people who walk past the store a lot will see that there is something new to look at and they could notice something in the window that encourages them into the store to spend money.
- Make it obvious what your business does. Anyone walking or driving past your premises should be able to tell at a glance what your business does. Make sure that your signage makes this very clear.
- Make sure your parking area is well lit and easy to find. If your customers can park at your premises, clearly sign where your parking spaces are so people can find them. Make sure any parking restrictions are also made clear. Customers won’t be encouraged to visit you if they can’t work out where they can park and then end up with a parking ticket because they parked for too long or in the wrong place. Make your parking safe by making it well-lit. If people come to your business when it’s dark, they’ll appreciate the lights to help them feel safe. It’s also a useful addition for your staff when they leave at the end of the day.
Image source: Unsplash.com