There’s no point having a website if people can’t find it. That’s why SEO website copywriting is important so your business can be found. Found by both search engines and potential customers.
SEO copywriting is not about stuffing a heap of keywords into each page and hoping for the best.
Your copy won’t be engaging and you may even receive a Google penalty. And these penalties can be hard to recover from.
Why hire me as your web copywriter?
Lots of companies claim they’ll get your business on page 1 of Google in no time at all. But do you really know what they’re doing for the money you’re paying?
Is it white-hat SEO that they’re doing or are they paying for dodgy backlinks?
Here’s why I’m different to the others.
- I’m transparent so you’ll know exactly what I do
- I’m a graduate of The Recipe for SEO Success course. A course developed by Kate Toon who has taught me her techniques that’ll see your SEO is done the right way
- I also trained as a copywriter with the Australian Writers’ Centre
- I’m a Clever Copywriting School approved copywriter
- I’ve proven experience increasing organic page rankings
- I use Google-friendly and customer-friendly SEO writing techniques
- I combine content marketing with SEO copywriting to keep your content fresh
SEO web copywriting package
My small business SEO web copywriting package is suited to start-ups and small businesses who need a web presence.
What about technical SEO?
Your site needs to be SEO optimised from a technical perspective.
If your website is not structurally sound, the most optimised page still won’t drive traffic to your site.
So it’s important to check your website’s speed, whether images are optimised, how easy it is to crawl your site and a host of other factors.
Contact me to discuss doing an SEO audit of your website.