Technical site audits
You’d be surprised to know that many websites set up by developers have not been properly optimised for SEO.
Websites with technical issues can prevent Google’s bots from crawling your site properly. Worse, you could find it’s not crawling it at all.
An SEO audit will check whether there are any high priority issues that are impacting your website.
Technical testing of the XML sitemap, robots.txt, accessibility and site indexability
Landing page audit of your content, title structure, meta-description and images
Get your test results, analysis and guidelines for prioritising your SEO
30-minute phone call debriefing of your audit’s results
Know where your website stands
You’ll get a comprehensive 30+ page report explaining all the tests conducted and providing a background, analysis and recommendations for all tests. Your 30- minute phone de-briefing will explain where your website sits in an easy-to-understand way and I’ll talk about what needs to be done to your site.
Here's what your audit covers
- Accessibility – indexing of pages, URL redirects, IP canonicalization, duplicate content, broken links, XML sitemap, robots.txt check and SSL check
- Site speed analysis – website speed testing using a variety of tools
- Mobile – mobile site speed, responsiveness and rendering
- Domain Authority (DA) – checking the DA of your site and two direct competitors to provide insight into their linking structure
- Social media – checking your accounts are set up and linking correctly
- Usability – checking website architecture, your 404 error page and that you have a favicon defined
- Local SEO – verifying you have a Google My Business listing and it is consistent with any directory listing
- On-page SEO – this includes checking page title, meta-description, primary keyword, heading structure, alt text, image file names for your landing page
- Analytics – ensuring Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools is set up correctly
What's not included?
An audit is a check of your site and reports on your website’s SEO friendliness. It does not include fixing any of the technical errors found or optimisation of your site’s content.