Do you need an SEO audit of your website?
You'd be surprised to know that many websites set up by developers have not been properly optimised for SEO.
Websites with technical issues can prevent Google's bots from crawling your site properly. Worse, you could find it's not crawling it at all.
An SEO audit will check whether there are any high priority issues that can impact your website.
If any technical issues are found, we can work on fixing these and move towards on-going SEO.
Here's what an audit covers
- Accessibility - indexing of pages, URL redirects, IP canonicalization, duplicate content, broken links, XML sitemap, robots.txt check and SSL check
- Site speed analysis – website speed testing using a variety of tools
- Mobile – mobile site speed, responsiveness and rendering
- Domain Authority (DA) – checking the DA of your site and two direct competitors to provide insight into their linking structure
- Social media – accounts set up and linking
- Usability – checking website architecture, your 404 error page and you have a favicon setup
- Local SEO – checking you have a Google My Business listing and it is consist across directories
- On-page SEO - this includes checking page title, meta-description, primary keyword, heading structure, alt text, image file names for your landing page
- Analytics – ensuring Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools are set up correctly
What do you get?
- A de-briefing via phone of your audit's results - this is where SEO is explained so you can understand it and we talk about what needs to be done to your site
- A comprehensive 30+ page report
- All test results that were conducted - we provide a background, analysis and recommendations of all results
- Summary including the priority of the changes needed
An audit is a check of your site and reports on your website's SEO friendliness. It does not include fixing any of the technical errors found or optimisation of your site's content.