On-going SEO Packages
Need help looking after your SEO?
If you've looked into SEO you'll know there's heaps of tools on the market. They don't come cheap either.
As a small business owner, US$100 a month for just one tool is pretty hefty. Especially if you're not sure what tools will do the job.
Then you need to how to interpret the data and what to do with this information.
That's why investing in an SEO consultant who has the tools and knowledge of SEO will prevent you from making mistakes that negatively impact your rankings.
And they'll save you money in the long run.
Don't want to stuff up your website? Then it's time to get some SEO help.
Here's what an on-going SEO package includes
- Checking rankings
- Check traffic
- Checking bounce rates
- Track goal conversions
- Check for sitemap errors
- Collect and fix 404 errors
- Pull down list of competitor backlinks
- Review your own backlinks – update disavow file
- Keyword tracking
- Run keyword report and look for new opportunities
- Review best performing pages and posts – drive internal and external links
- SEO report